8-Hour Class Cancellation Policy: FIIT CITY Pilsen enforces a strict 8-hour class cancellation policy. If you have reserved your place in a FIIT CITY Pilsen class and fail to cancel 8-hours in advance you will be charged and/or forfeit a session for the class
Late Arrival Policy: FIIT CITY Pilsen enforces a strict Late Arrival Policy. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your class you will lose your spot and may incur a Late Cancel Charge and/or forfeit a class session. You must be on time to class to properly stretch and warm-up prior to engaging in a FIIT CITY Pilsen class. No entry into class after 10 minutes.
Dress Code Policy: FIIT CITY Pilsen wants you to come to class fully prepared for strenuous activity: enclosed running shoes, athletic shorts/pants, athletic t-shirt, towel and water bottle. We reserve the right to refuse you entrance into the studio if you are not properly attired.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: FIIT CITY Pilsen urges all members to obtain a physical examination from their physicians prior to initiating any exercise program. FIIT CITY Pilsen training programs are not designed for individuals with known heart disease with or without functional impairment. In recognition of the possible dangers connected with any physical activity, member(s) hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive(s) any cause of action of any kind whatsoever arising as the result of such activity from which any liability may or could accrue to FIIT CITY Pilsen, it’s officers agents, employees, instructors or assigns and agree to hold FIIT CITY Pilsen harmless there from.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part of this contract shall be held invalid, that part shall be deemed excluded from this contract and the remainder of the contract shall remain in full force and effect.
- NOTICE: ANY HOLDER OF THIS CONSUMER CREDIT CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND DEFENSES WHICH THE DEBTOR COULD ASSERT AGAINST THE SELLER OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED PURSUANT HERETO OR WITH THE PROCEEDS HEREOF. RECOVERY HEREUNDER BY THE DEBTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY THE DEBTOR HEREUNDER.
- JURISDICTION: To the full extent permissible by law, for purposes of any dispute arising out of this agreement, all parties hereto agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Illinois and to the application of Illinois law. Any action hereunder shall be brought in Cook County, Illinois. A condition precedent to any suit or action arising from any dispute between the parties shall be mediation pursuant to Illinois Statue.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The member and FIIT CITY Pilsen acknowledge that this agreement constitutes their entire agreement. It cannot be amended except in written form executed by both parties.
- CANCELLABILITY AND TRANSFERABILITY: This membership is not negotiable, transferable, or cancelable except as otherwise provided herein. Notice of intent to cancel by the buyer shall be given in writing, using the cancellation request form available at the studio, with 30 days to FIIT CITY Pilsen. Member may cancel at any time and for any reason. Such a notice of cancellation from the consumer shall also terminate automatically the consumer’s obligation to any entity to whom the health studio has subrogated or assigned the consumer’s contract. If the health studio wishes to enforce such contract after receipt of such showing, it may request the department to determine the sufficiency of the showing. You, the buyer, may cancel this agreement penalty-free within 3 days, exclusive of holidays and weekends, of its making, upon the mailing or delivery of written notice to the health studio, and refund upon such notice of all monies paid under the contract, except that the health studio retain an amount computed by dividing the number of occasions health studio was used are to be rendered into the total contract price and multiplying the result by the number of complete days that have passed since the making of the contract, or if appropriate, by the number of occasions that the health studio services have been rendered. A refund shall be issued within 30 days after the receipt of the notice of cancellation made within the 3-day provision.
- BUYER’S RIGHTS:
- Death or Disability: Cancellation of the contract may occur if the member dies of becomes physically unable to avail himself of substantial portion of those services which (s)he used from the commencement of the contract until the time of disability, with refund of funds paid or accepted in a payment of the contract in an amount computed by dividing the contract price by the number of weeks remaining the contract term. FIIT CITY Pilsen may require a buyer or the buyer’s estate seeking relief under this paragraph to proof of disability or death. A physical disability sufficient to warrant cancellation of the contract by the buyer shall be established if the buyer furnishes to the health studio a certification of such disability by a physician licensed under Chapter 458,459,460 or Chapter 461 provided the diagnosis or treatment is within the physician’s scope of practice.
- Permanent Relocation: Should member(s) permanently move their residence more than 10 miles from FIIT CITY Pilsen main location, payment on this agreement will be suspended upon acceptable written verification (cancellation request form) of the move is received by FIIT CITY Pilsen Withstanding not a cancellation under this clause, the member shall remain liable for all installment payments prior to the date of move.
- The member may cancel the contract if FIIT CITY Pilsen goes out of business and fails to provide equal quality facilities within 30 days at no additional cost within 5 driving mile from 1142 W. 18th street Chicago IL, 60608 upon written notice by the member. If the FDAC determines that a refund is due the buyer, refund of this contract shall be an amount computed by dividing the total price by the number of weeks in the contract term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks remaining in the contract term. The business location of a health studio shall not be deemed out of business when temporarily closed for repair and renovation of the premises:
- Upon sale, for not more than 14 days
- During ownership, for not more than 7 consecutive days and not more than 2 periods of 7 consecutive days in any calendar year. The member should contact the State Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services within 60 days if FIIT CITY Pilsen goes out of business.
- Any notice of intent to cancel by the buyer shall be given in writing to FIIT CITY Pilsen. Such a notice of cancellation from the consumer shall also terminate automatically the consumer’s obligation to any entity to whom FIIT CITY Pilsen has subrogated or assigned the consumer’s contract If FIIT CITY Pilsen wishes to enforce such contract after receipt of such showing, it may request the department to determine the sufficiency of the showing.
- If FIIT CITY Pilsen requires a buyer to furnish identification upon entry to the facility and as a condition of using the services of the health studio shall provide the buyer with the means of such identification.
- If the member wishes to cancel their 6 month contract before the 6 months of initial signed agreement, member must pay 50% of it’s remaining agreement before contract can be terminated.
- Freeze Policy: A member has the option to freeze their membership for a minimum of 30 days, up to a maximum of 60 days. A member can only suspend their account up to 2 x per year (60 day increments)
- Annual maintenance fee: Annual fees ($39 dollars) are billed to a member once per year. Your annual fee billing date will be 60 days beginning the day you bought your membership.